[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4787: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4790: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3922)
The forum • View topic - What do you think of my newest sculpt? :)

Advertisement

Come here to talk about your daily dolly adventures and exciting news. Please note: only doll related posts.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi ladies,

Here is a new sculpt I have been working on since december, I would love to know what you think of him/her :D

Welcome to the doll-academy.com enjoy the forum ;)
==> Contact me if you have any trouble finding your way trough the forum. :geek:

Advertisement

I love the eyes...they are set perfectly and look extremely realistic! :littleangel:
Jeni Razoux
little moon nursery
I always found it so amazing that an artist can take a lump of nothing clay, and make it look like a living human being! He/She is beautiful! I love little open mouths...big enough to use a regular pacifier with (no magnets!), but still small enough to be cute. You're doing a fabulous job. I see all boy IMO :D
Doll Mommy To: Tamiya, Tehya, Sneaux, and Shamaar
Aww, thanks ladies this little one has been baked and I'm working on his/her hands at the moment :blush: Can't wait to see what he/she will look like once completed :inlove:
Welcome to the doll-academy.com enjoy the forum ;)
==> Contact me if you have any trouble finding your way trough the forum. :geek:
4 posts Page 1 of 1