Advertisement

Come here to talk about your daily dolly adventures and exciting news. Please note: only doll related posts.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone! My name is Tracy & I'm the reborn artist behind Bluewater Babies in Sarnia, Ont.
I was introduced to reborn dolls about 10 years ago by a friend who found one on eBay. I was making porcelain dolls at the time but I was amazed at the realism in the reborns. I bought a starter kit & began experimenting with reborning. I was hooked immediately. Up until a year or so ago my time was limited so my hobby was kept to an off again / on again basis.
However in Jan of last year I retired & have been able to spend more time creating babies. I am my happiest when I am working on a doll.

I have 3 grandsons, ages 13, 6 & 5. They are the loves of my life. As much as I love reborning there is nothing better than being a grandmother. :heart:

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all & seeing your work & collections.

Advertisement

Hello Tracy,

Welcome to the Doll Academy! :kiss: I would love to see a few of your creations if you can post a few on here :littleangel: It sounds so exiting that you can reborn more often now that you are retired, and it must be so rewarding being able to spend more time with your beloved grandchildren as well! :heart:

Looking forward to seeing your creations, enjoy the forum! :inlove:
Welcome to the doll-academy.com enjoy the forum ;)
==> Contact me if you have any trouble finding your way trough the forum. :geek:
2 posts Page 1 of 1